Art Show and Sale

WHERE:

St. David's Episcopal Church

763 South Valley Forge Road

Wayne, PA 19087

WHEN:

Friday, March 27 through Sunday, March 29, 2020

Requirements:

  1. Only Full DVAL members may participate.  Deadline for entry will be March 1, 2020 or until 38 artists are entered.

  2. All work must be original. Artists will have two panels, 3’ by 6’, to display their work. Art will be displayed on one side only giving each artist a 6' x 6' space. 

  3. Artists will hang their work on the panels.  Labels and hooks for hanging will be provided by DVAL.

  4. Participants may also bring a portfolio bin with up to 15 pieces of art.  All portfolio art must be original work on canvas, board or matted and sealed.  Labels will be provided by DVAL

  5. Artists will enter the inventory for their art using a web based system provided by DVAL. The inventory list will include contact information for the artist, title, medium, size and price for each piece of artwork.  Inventory Lists will be provided by DVAL.

  6. Artists will submit biographies for the show binder and will have the opportunity to have their own PR information by their panels.

  7. Every artist participating is required to volunteer to work during the sale.

  8. Participants are also expected to bring in finger foods or non-alcoholic beverages for one day of the sale or for the reception.  DVAL will provide the wine and beverages for the reception.

  9. Liability for damage or loss of artwork is not provided by DVAL or St. David’s Episcopal Church.

If you are interested in participating in the DVAL Art Show, please fill out and submit the registration form below. 

Registered artists!

Kindly enter your Art Sale artwork by clicking on the blue button below. To review the instructions in detail, visit the Artist Instructions page.

2020 art sale graphic.jpg

Calendar of Events:

  • Thursday, March 26, 2020: Panel Set-up 1:00 pm until 5:00 pm; Set-up time for the show is from 5:00 pm until 8:00 pm.

  • Friday, March 27, 2020: Show is open from 10:00 am until 8:00 pm.  The artists’ reception is 6:00 to 8:00 pm.

  • Saturday, March 28, 2020: Show is open from 10:00 am until 5:00 pm.

  • Sunday, March 29, 2020: Show is open from 1:00 pm until 4:00 pm; Artists pick up artwork 4:00 pm until 6:00 pm.

  • Monday, March 30, 2020: Panels are removed 10:00 am until 12 noon.

 

Sale Proceeds

Artists will receive 80% of the proceeds for any art sold.  The remaining 20% will be split between DVAL and a charity identified by St. David’s Church. 

  • Facebook Social Icon

Delaware Valley Art League

Email: info@delawarevalleyartleague.com

© 2020 Delaware Valley Art League

For membership questions:

c/o Mary Smith

706 Haines Mill Road

West Chester, PA 19382

For general correspondence:

c/o Ardyth Sobyak

304 Doe Run Lane

Radnor, PA 19087